Thursday, December 3, 2009

I know some people from college that do all the same boring things all the time. Why?

For example, all they want to do is anti-social indoor activities like playing cards; nintendo; online computer games; dungeons %26amp; dragons; basketball at someone's house; etc. If I ask them to go out to a club or go to a place with a lot of people. They don't want to do that at all. I don't understand what is their problem. Do I need to move on and get new friends? These people are boring to me.



I know some people fromcollegethat do all the same boring things all the time. Why?tickets





Orrr maybe they're not you? Sometimes its nice just to stay in and lounge around playing video games. But if that's all they really do, then I would find dome friends that like to do the same things as you. Don't completely dump these friends, but you can go out and have fun with the friends that want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
metal necklace