Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Basketball Prospect Depressed?

Ok, I'm a known basketball prospect but I get depressed a lot, like the school I went to before I had success. I became known at the school by colleges and scouts, I was even in a magazine and on TV, but since I transferred to this other school I was cut by the coach because he felt he didn't know me well and that he felt more comfortable with the team he previously had. That hurt me a lot he even told me I have next year, but next year is my senior season. There's even players on the team that I know I'm better than.



People feel that since I didn't make the team that I suck but all that stuff I told you up there happened but people really try their hand at ruining me and making me feel like I'm nothing.



I also get discouraged because of my height I'm 5'6, I feel like with the skills I had with a 6'0- and up body I would be unstoppable.



CAN Y'ALL HELP ME OUT



A Basketball Prospect Depressed?nba playoffs 2007





tough luck. start studying or come to Coppin state



A Basketball Prospect Depressed?nba league pass ,nba teams



Grow to 6'4 become a Point Guard or Shooting Guard, make the team, go to some college, get into the NBA.
sorry, i doubt you are a ''known prospect''. if you were your coach wouldn't cut you. and if you were getting scouted anyway, why are you worried? i think you're lying about that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
metal necklace