Thursday, December 3, 2009

Did anyone see me on tv?

In 2005, I shot free-throws at half-time during acollegebasketball game in Madison Square Garden. I won $20,000 and a 2005 Lincoln Aviator SUV.



Did anyone see me on tv?www.nba





i think i remember that



Did anyone see me on tv?nba players ,nba teams



Big deal..........
no. and if someone really saw you, they'd forget you by now and will have moved on with their lives with more exciting things to see than you shooting free throws and winning a gas-guzzling SUV(they just gave you the $20k to pay for the gas).
i missed it
hell......no
Shut Up...why is everyone lying these days??



~* luv Caramel-Heat's #1 Fan ~*
nope
Get a job you bum
nope.
I'm sorry but no, I didn't see you.
No because u r noob
maybe ......but...the..imagenation....
Yes, good job.
no I did not ...........
Can I have your autograph?
Cool. I'll be on tv with my family in the end of august.
nope but thanks for the easy 2 points
No... sorry! I can't say I did! Congrats anyway!
You're lying.
your sooo lucky
Can I have your autograph? ya right
No but good job.
no
No. I did not see you on TV. Congratz on your win. Now stop bragging.
Uhhhhhh,,, no. And if I did I don't remember.
Where would I have seen you on tv???



America's Most Wanted????
no i did not. but congratulations
Never heard of you. Big freakin deal. Pay your taxes and get a job.
No
Hey..u still remember?i'm the judge who gave u the prizes...remember?if not,stop bragging down here.....
Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
metal necklace