Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does anybody feel that the 2006-07 championship could be Florida's again?

When you look at the team, they still will have the main ingredients for a championship:



Noah



Green



Brewer



Horford



I mean if it wern't for them and Billy Donavan they wouldn't have gotten it this year, but do you really think that there is a better team out there in College basketball right now? I don't my feeling is with them, but do you see another team out there that is championship material, if so tell me and be reasonable about it, and not because it is your favorite team, my team is Kentucky, but at the same time it is difficult to go with Florida cause there our rivals, but then they rep the SEC!!!



Does anybody feel that the 2006-07 championship could be Florida's again?nba street homecourt





yup. but they'll have stiff competetion from carolina %26amp; ohio state.



starting 5 next season:



noah



horford



green



brewer



humphrey



nuff said...



Does anybody feel that the 2006-07 championship could be Florida's again?nba salary cap ,nba teams



I don't think so. Its hard to repeat as champions, espically incollegebasketball. They will go far, but lose somewhere during March Madness
I would like to see Florida win the championship again, but I dont think that they will

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
metal necklace